Saturday, October 4, 2014



          FIRST HIKE TO HATTIBAN
                     
    On 8TH of august the Ib first years and the HSEB students had been taken to a short hike to Hattiban. It took us about one hour to reach the place. I was quite excited for it and even my friends were.
     As we reached the place we got out of our bus, started to form groups and had to walk. I felt quite lazy to walk as my 4 moths of holiday had just got over. As we were walking I made a lot of new friends, as it just was 3rd day of school. Everybody was very friendly and comfortable to be with which made my walk enjoyable. As we reached the top we were all so tired. We all sat down on the floor and rested for a while. Then we were divided into groups. One group which was suppose to learn how to build tents and the other group had to play a game. I was in the group in which we had to play the game first and then build tent. In the game groups of people had to stand on a plastic mat, with out stepping out of it we had to turn it upside down. The game was quite hard and confusing other teams completed faster than us my team was the last ones to complete. Even though we were was the last ones to finish we had a great time. We went to to do are second task which us to learn how to build a tent  Dinesh sir was instructing us. I never knew building a tent was so easy. I really enjoyed it building it with my friends. Finally it was lunchtime we got packed lunch. The food dint taste so good but thankfully I had taken some junk food in my bag. The walk while returning back seemed very short and as not trying like walking up. 
  I had a great time and it seemed like everyone did too. This hike helped me make a lot of new friends. It was a wonderful experience and I did capture it all in my camera.






    

No comments:

Post a Comment